Call, Email, or schedule appointment online
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 806-928-6722
Online scheduling only available for Dr. Allana. If you want to see Dr. Niraj please call or email. Thanks!
Hours We Are Open - By Appointment Only. No walk-ins.
Dr. Allana's Hours
- Monday: 12:00pm-6:00pm
- Tuesday: 12:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am-1:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: By appointment only
Dr. Niraj's Hours
- Saturday: 8:00am-11:00am
Services We Offer
Every organ in your body is connected to the one under your hat.
- B.J. Palmer
- Adjustments - Correction of improper movement of the spine. Too much movement causes background noise in the brain because of overstimulation of the muscle fibers. Too little movement causes lack of communication to the brain and the brain is left to fill in the gaps. It does so with past experiences which may not be applicable or appropriate for the situation at hand. There is a lot neurophysiology that takes place when an adjustment is received. If you would like to nerd out with more information and research CLICK HERE
- Acupuncture - Traditional Chinese medicine explains that health is the result of a harmonious balance of the complementary extremes of "yin" and "yang" of the life force known as "qi," pronounced "chi." Illness is said to be the consequence of an imbalance of the forces. Acupuncture therapy can release blocked qi in the body and stimulate function, evoking the body’s natural healing response through various physiological systems. Modern research has demonstrated acupuncture’s effects on the nervous system, endocrine and immune systems, cardiovascular system, and digestive system. By stimulating the body’s various systems, acupuncture can help to resolve pain, and improve sleep, digestive function, and sense of well-being.
- Cupping - creates a vacuum on the skin that helps create movement in stagnant blood and lymph fluid.
- Gua Sha - stimulates oxygenated blood flow to areas which promotes, metabolic cell repair, regeneration, healing and recovery.
- Webster Certified - A chiropractic adjustment called the Webster technique is a specific sacral adjustment to help facilitate the mother’s pelvic alignment and nervous system function. This in turn balances pelvic muscles and ligaments, reduces torsion to the uterus and creates an optimal environment for baby and mother during pregnancy.
Call or email for more details on any of these services.
Wisdom & truth wellness - chiropractor